Last updated April 01, 2021
Thank you for choosing to be part of our community at printngift.com owned by PrintnGift Pte Ltd (“Company”, “We”, “Us”, or “Our”). We are committed to protecting your personal information and your right to privacy. If you have any questions or concerns about our policy, or our practices with regards to your personal information, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
1. WHAT INFORMATION DO WE COLLECT?
a. Information automatically collected: In short: some information as IP address and/or browser and device characteristics- is collected automatically when you visit our Sites.
b. We automatically collect certain information when you visit, use or navigate the Sites. This information does not reveal your specific identity (like your name or contact information) but may include device and usage information, such as your IP address, browser and device characteristics, operating system, language preferences, referring URLs, device name, country, location, information about how and when you use our Sites and other technical information. This information is primarily needed to maintain the security and operation of our Sites, and for our internal analytics and reporting purposes.
c. Like many businesses, we also collect information through cookies and similar technologies (see our cookies policy)
d. Information Collected from other sources. (In short we may collect limited data from public databases, marketing partners, and other sources.)
e. We may obtain information about you from other sources, such as public databases, joint marketing partners, as well as from other third parties. Examples of the information we receive from other sources include: social media profile information; marketing leads and search results and links, including paid listings (such as sponsored links)
2. HOW DO WE USE YOUR INFORMATION? (In short we process your information for use based on legitimate business interests, the fulfillment of our contract with you, compliance with our legal obligations, and/or your consent.
a. We use personal information collected via our Sites for a variety of business purposes described below. We process personal information for these purposes in reliance on our legitimate business interests (“Business people”), in order to enter into or perform a contract with you (“Contractual”), with your consent (“Consent”), and/or for compliance with our legal obligations (“Legal Reasons”). We indicate the specific processing grounds we rely on next to each purpose listed below.
We use the information we collect or receive:
a. To send you marketing and promotional communications
b. To send administrative information to you
c. We may use your information to fulfill and manage your orders, payments, returns and exchanges made through the Sites.
d. Deliver targeted advertising to you. We may use your information to develop and display content and advertising (and work with third parties who do so) tailored to your interests and/or location and to measure its effectiveness
e. We may use your information to request feedback and to contact you about your use of our Sites.
f. To protect our Sites. We may use your information as part of our efforts to keep our Sites safe and secure (for example for fraud monitoring and prevention).
g. To enforce our terms, conditions and policies.
h. To respond to legal requests and prevent harm. If we receive a subpoena or other legal request, we may need to inspect the data we hold to determine how to respond.
i. For other business purposes. We may use your information for other business purposes, such as data analysis, identifying usage trends, determining the effectiveness of our promotional campaigns and to evaluate and improve our sites, products, services, marketing and your experience.
3. WILL YOUR INFORMATION BE SHARED WITH ANYONE? (In short, we only share information with your consent, in accordance with PDPA, to protect your rights, or to fulfill business obligations). We may process of share data based on the following legal basis:
a. Consent: we may process your data if you have given us specific consent to use your personal information in a specific purpose.
b. Legitimate interest: we may process your data when it is reasonably necessary to achieve our legitimate business interests
c. Performance of a contract; where we have entered into a contract with you, we may process your personal information to fulfill the terms of our contract.
d. Legal obligations: we may disclose your information where we are legally required to do so in order to comply with applicable law, governmental requests, a judicial proceeding, court order, or legal process, such as in response to a court order or a subpoena (including in response to public authorities to meet our national security or law enforcement requirements)
e. Vital interests: We may disclose your information where we believe it is necessary to investigate, prevent or take action regarding potential violations of our policies, suspected fraud, situations involving potential threats to the safety of any person and illegal activities, or as evidence in litigation in which we are involved.
b. When we have no on-going legitimate business need to process your personal information, we will either delete or anonymise it, or, if this is not possible then we will securely store your personal information and isolate it from any further processing until deletion is possible.
6. HOW DO WE KEEP YOUR INFORMATION SAFE? (We aim to protect your personal information through a system of organisational and technical security measures.) We have implemented appropriate technical and organisational security measures designed to protect the security of any personal information we process. However, please also remember that we cannot guarantee that the internet itself is 100% secure. Although we will do our best to protect your personal information, transmission of personal information to and from our Sites is at your own risk. You should only access the services within a secure environment.
7. WHAT ARE YOUR PRIVACY RIGHTS? (In some regions such as the European Economic Area, including Singapore, you have rights that allow you greater access to and control over your personal information. You may review, change, or terminate your account at any time.
a. You have certain rights and we have certain obligations applicable under the respective data protection law. These may include the right to request access and obtain a copy of your personal information, to request rectification or erasure, to restrict the processing of your personal information and if applicable to data portability.
b. In certain circumstances you may also have the right to object to the processing of your personal information. To make such a request, please contact our Data Protection Officer.
c. If we are relying on your consent to process any personal information collected, you have the right to withdraw your consent at any time.
9. PDPA PROTECTION STATEMENT
a. www.printngift.com aims to comply with the requirements of the Personal Data Protection Act 2012 (“PDPA”) and respects your choices in respect of your personal data.
b. In addition, if you have registered your telephone number with the national Do Not Call (DNC) registry, we will not send you promotional and marketing messages via your telephone number unless you have provided www.printngift.com consent to do so.
c. For more information about PDPA generally, please visit the Personal Data Protection Commission’s website at http://www.pdpc.gov.sg.
10. HOW CAN YOU CONTACT US ABOUT THIS POLICY?
a. If you have any questions regarding this policy, please contact our Data Protection Officer by email at email@example.com.
PRINTNGIFT COOKIES POLICY
Last updated April 01, 2021
1. WHAT ARE COOKIES? Cookies are small pieces of text used to store information on web browsers. Cookies are used to store and receive identifiers and other information on computers, phones, and other devices. Other technologies, including data we store on your web browser or device. Identifiers associated with your device, and other software, are used for similar purposes. In this policy, we refer to all of these technologies as “cookies”.
a. Security Site and Product Integrity. We use Security cookies to keep your account data safe and secure. We use security cookies to authenticate users, prevent fraudulent use of login credentials and protect user data from unauthorized parties.
c. Performance. Process cookies help make the website work and deliver services that the website visitor expects, like navigating around web pages or accessing secure areas of the website. Without these cookies, the websites cannot function properly.
4. HOW TO CONTROL COOKIES. In addition, your browser or device may offer settings that allow you to choose whether browser cookies are set and to delete them. For more information about these controls, visit your browser or device help material.